STATEMENT ABOUT RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK
I ___________________________, declare that I understand the following:
1) That diving (with diving equimpment is potentially dangerous activity which involves certain risks. Potential risks during organisation of such activity are:
– risk of various physical injuries
– risk of possible death
– risk of potential damage of equipment
2) That I ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK for any damage (material or non- material) which can occur during diving with diving equipment including the previously mentioned risks.
3) That the diving insnuctor IS NOT RESPONSIBLE for physical injury, death or equipment damage, unless it e PROVEN OTHERWISE.
I have read this statement about responsibility and risk, I understand it completely, I am aware of its legal consequences, and I signed it freely, with my own free will without persuasion, or personal guarantee from anyone. Before signing I was offered the chance to personally talk to the instructor about potential dangers during the activity of diving with equipment.